anyone can help me for sumbit wrong stp

Options
Cindy Ni
Cindy Ni Member Posts: 6
edited September 2019 in Payroll Premier
sumbit wrong figure for stp

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Welcome to the Reckon Community Cindy,
    Can you please give us a bit more information on your query along with which Reckon software you are using (Payroll Premier AND the micro-business STP app have been selected).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kathleen Thompson
    Kathleen Thompson Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2019
    Options
    When you upload tick the box full file replacement before you relodge
  • Cindy Ni
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    If you need to correct any figures you've sent through from the app, you'll need to create an adjustment. You can do this from the pay run screen, click the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'.

So for example, if you've sent through $1000.00 gross pay for an employee whereas it should be $950.00, create an adjustment for -$50.00 and send it through for that specific employee.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cindy Ni
    edited September 2019
    Options
    imageimage
  • Cindy Ni
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I dont know what did I done .those photo attach thats what my account check for me.first photo I cant find any problems ,but the second onw was my personal income become triple ,it was wrong .I had done my stp as fornightly since 1th of july until 13th of sep ,and my wages just 300per week ,so 10 week should be $3000,but on ato system shows$ 9300. could you helo me slove this problem,thanks .I checked with ATO already and they ask me to contact reckon software
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Have you created and sent an adjustment from the app to amend the incorrect figures yet? I've listed some info on how adjustments work in my previous reply.

• Cindy Ni
    edited September 2019
    Options
    yes,i know how to adjustment however my figures was right however the total amonunt of personal income from business was wrong