ANZ Share Trading Transactions download

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress

When I try to download a share transaction into my Reckon Personal Plus 2016 I get the message from Reckon Accounts that Reckon Accounts was not able to complete the request [OL-221-A]

Any suggestions how to make this function work would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Ian

Photo of Ian M

Ian M

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Justin Tan

Justin Tan

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I guess they can't really be bothered about the few of us who have this issue, compared to their entire user base. It is unbelievable that they cannot sort out this simple issue, and it has dragged on for more than a year. It really is false advertising and perhaps the few of us affected should complain together and get more than just our subscription, but get some punitive damages for false advertising and lack of effort in solving customers' problems. Maybe highlight their incompetence in social media. I think the only way to get them to solve this simple issue is to hit them where it hurts their pockets.
Photo of Paul Oakley

Paul Oakley

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Justin, I've put my frustration aside for the time being and trying to work with Reckon to resolve the issue.  I've now emailed them my *.QDF file for testing,  from what I understand (not being a programmer) it does appear to be a simple issue due to a change in the syntax of the ANZ share investing *.qfx file.  Worth contacting Reckon on 1800 732 566, I've indicated my expectations would be a refund or waiver of the renewal fee for the inconvenience caused.. Fingers crossed they can confirm a workaround soon.