Apps

Terry Beks
Terry Beks Member Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I can't access accounts hosted on my Samsung galaxy S6,I've tried the google app & chrome, any suggestions or is there an app that I can use?

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    In 2015, I had success using Firefox v38 on an HTC phone running Android O/S.   see:   notes accompanying the table of solutions at:  http://www.alchester.com.au/reckon-installation-specifications-overview/

As to whether that combination is suited to Galaxy, may be a different situation.

Gary
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I could never  for all this time be able to  use my Samsung for RAH, for some reason.
    So, i suppose now i have developed an first mobile app for RAH which can do Invoicing on any Android mobile device.  Its good that you had success Gary, i gave up.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Terry,

Are you able to access Hosted directly from this URL in your phone browser?
    https://hosted.reckon.com/RAHV2/ReckonAccountsLogon.aspx

Unfortunately, we don't have an app for Hosted at this point. It can be accessed via your phone browser however there may be limitations to functionality depending on screen real estate etc

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Terry Beks
    edited December 2016
    thanks Rav, I can log into the initial RAH screen but can't get to log into the next step to open a company file.
  • Terry Beks
    edited December 2017
    thanks for the comments but no luck.
  • Shakir
    Shakir Alumni Posts: 54
    edited December 2016
    Hi Terry, thanks for reaching out to us.

Please let me know the error/problem you encounter after clicking on Launch Accounts 2016 from the Dashboard?

Regards
    Shakir
  • Paul_8958376
    Paul_8958376 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2017
    Hi mate give Chandra a call from Cosmic Innovations to set you up with the hosted app, Much easier than using it through the browser.