- Setup the user in Virtual Cabinet
- Setup the VCIntray folder for the user
- Setup the ccMail account
Virtual Cabinet User Account
1. Access Virtual Cabinet Admin menu | Users and Groups | Add users from active Directory
2. Select the new user on the left hand side (active Directory)
3. Select a user that you will base the new user on
4. Select the Filestore where the Intray will reside.
5. Add user
VCIntrays User Folder
your network and locate the Virtual Cabinet root directory
2. Drill down into the VC Intrays folder
3. Create a User folder for the new user. The folder name should match there user name in Virtual Cabinet.
4. If you use multifunction devices to scan, you will need to notify your IT support to configure scan settings for the new user to scan to the new folder
ccMail User account
onto the ccMail for exchange configuration tool using the credentials supplied
in your documentation.
2. Select the Licenses button
3. Check that there are sufficient license numbers, if there are enter the new email address and click ADD then save the changes.
NOTE: If you wish the new user to have access to the Virtual Cabinet Portal you will need to create a user account for the portal including obtaining a Licence.