"APAY" means "assumed paid", that is, the ledger entry is posted but actual payment has not yet been confirmed.
APAY entries are posted from 901 Processing into the clients' tax return ledgers.When a payment is confirmed, the Transaction Type may be changed from "APAY" to "PAY".
The Tax List report outlined below, lists the clients' APAY ledger entries for a given provisional instalment date, for which actual payment has not yet been confirmed.
(For a detailed guide on how to create a Tax List report, please see Knowledge article #5378 which is linked at the bottom of this article.)
1. In Tax Lists, click the "Save As" button and type a name for your report.
2. Set up the following Filter Criteria
that the field named “Instalment Offset” is False (unticked) for provisional
instalment entries, and True (ticked) for entries allocated to
provisional instalments, such as payments, transfers, adjustments and APAY
The "Tax Period" field shown above is the year of the tax return, and the "Tax Year" field available under Ledger Transactions is the tax year to which the ledger entry relates.
3. Click into Output Fields, and set up the following columns to display in the report:
4. Remember to save your work so far - click the Save button
5. Run the report using the execute button which will display the results in a sharp grid.
will look similar to the following:
Be the first to post a reply!