ASX Stock Code VUK - Virgin Money UK PLC is can't be found when looking up company code

Options
Paul_8735753
Paul_8735753 Member Posts: 8
ASX stock code VUK is missing from Stock Code Lookup / Stock Price Update - VUK took over Cyldesdale and Yorkshire Baning Group ASX CYBG. CYBG has been de-listed back in November 2019

Comments

• MarkR
    MarkR Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi Paul,
    I changed CYBG to VUK via Security List then Edit and my stock is updating correctly.
    MarkR

• Paul_8735753
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hey Mark. I tried this before posting. No luck from my end. I am using Reckon Accounts Personal Pls 2020. What product are you using?
  • MarkR
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi Paul, I am using Home & Business 2019. I also cannot find VUK in stock code lookup. But as I already had CYBG the edit to VUK was accepted and the stock is updating. Check if you have either in Customise Online Updates and if it is ticked.
    MarkR
  • Paul_8735753
    Options

Hey Mark. I gave up in the end. Endeavor Group was listed 1 July 2021 and I have the same problem. Code can't be found when doing a Stock Code Search. Any ideas? Does someone from Reckon need to add the codes?

• MarkR
    Options

Hi Paul,

Create the code EDV

Investing>Security List>New

Add your share holding then open Portfolio and holding should be there. Update, but when "one step update window settings" box opens go to "select quotes" and check that EDV is ticked.

MarkR

• Paul_8735753
    Options

Thanks Mark.

I have tried that both for EDV and VUK.

When I use the Stock code search function - neither code is found.

As a test I used CBA:

When I search for EDV nothing is found

Any other ideas? VUK probably won't impact on many people, but EDV will as the Endeavour Group was recently spun out of Woolworths.

• MarkR
    Options

Hi Paul,

Don't use stock code search. Create the code as I instructed previously. It always works.

Create the code EDV

Investing>Security List>New

Add your share holding then open Portfolio and holding should be there. Update, but when "one step update window settings" box opens go to "select quotes" and check that EDV is ticked.

• Mark Thomas
    Mark Thomas Member Posts: 8
    Options

I can confirm, once the EDV stock is ticked in update settings, it now seems to update as advertised!! 😉

• Paul_8735753
    Options

Correct - EDV is updating. Thanks Mark R.

However VUK isn't updating ...

• MarkR
    Options

Hi Paul,

Are you sure VUK is checked in updates?

I have VUK and it updates.

Open Portfolio>Updates>Select quotes>Mark All

• Paul_8735753
    Options

Yes:

But I did notice the Exchange was set to other. I changed it to Australia and now it updated.

Thanks