ATO 2017 PAYG payment summary statement PDF editable tax forms

Options
Geoff Mason
Geoff Mason Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
ATO do not provide editable PDF files of the two most common forms used by small business.  Very useful if you don't want to hand write your forms or need a better way to save and store tax forms.

But I ran their forms through my software and created editable ones.  You need Adobe Reader XI or higher to save data in forms.

PAYG payment summary - individual non business (Group certificate) Form 00460117

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ek5Cs0xaQRRUVHVU1IRFR5Nk0/view?usp=sharing

PAYG payment summary statement Form 34470214

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ek5Cs0xaQRdzNlQ0E5OXpUWWs/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Geoff, if you alter anything on your Payment Summary, it will no longer be reflective of your EMPDupe file.
    John L G
  • Atsu .
    Atsu . Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thanks, We need to prepare two Payment summary for Working holiday employees but Account hosted will issue one gross payment summary some how...
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Requires separate thread. Please reference the new conversation here: We need to prepare two Payment Summaries for Working Holiday Employees in Account...
  • Ann Garard
    Ann Garard Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Options
    These are great. The ATO should accept them shouldn't they? I don't remember receiving paper versions this year. They normally send them out.
    Ann G
  • Rachel Kirby
    Rachel Kirby Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Options

Thanks so much.  I was just about to do this myself but I'm not sure I have all the skills!  I have just used your form and it has made life so much easier and your form is way better than the attempts that I had made.  I'm not sure if you're interested in improving the form, but I noticed a couple of things:

- the "given name/s" fields are linked on P1 so it is not possible to enter a first and middle name

- as you tab through the form, not all the fields are in order in the "employed from date" and the "ABN" field

- it would be amazing if you could link P1,P3 and P5 fields so that the information only has to be entered once, rather than on each page

If you do a second version, I would love to receive an update.