ATO Error message

Options
Andy_9860584
Andy_9860584 Member Posts: 39
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have received the below error message when lodging STP.  I have created a normal pay event and not ticked the update event or full file replacement.  Can anyone help with this?

Comments

• Sue_10075371
    Sue_10075371 Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I had the same problem and same error msg.  I am not a computer geek so didn't know what it meant but I looked at the hint and decided it must have something to do with employee address information.  Then at looked at Details and the individual employees information and noticed that half of them didn't have phone numbers listed.  This is because they only have mobile phones and I had entered them into the Mobile text box instead of the Phone text box.  I've now moved all the mobile numbers into the Phone text box, lodged a normal pay event and it has worked.  Don't know if this was actually the problem but who knows.  I really think the error messages should be understandable but ordinary folks!
  • Andy_9860584
    Andy_9860584 Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for your help ladies i updated address in portal and this now has a success on STP dated 11/07/2019.  STP dated 04/07 status still states error.  Do i need to relodge this earlier  pay date.