Ato Error notice in STP report

Options
Stephen Williams
Stephen Williams Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
I have this error message in the portal from the ato from my first pay run lodgement. What does it mean, and how do i fix it?

Comments

• Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Stephen. It seems that some of the empliyee details are either not correct or missing. Go through them and check that all poscodes and full names etc are correct. It may seem to be a tedius process, but remember that the ATO have to match these with people on their data base. I once tried to lodge an Empdupe file and one postcode was missing so it was given INVALID. Anyway, I hope this may help you.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Just adding to Helen's reply above,
    Please also check that you have the 'My Details' section in your Reckon Portal profile filled out with valid info. (screenshot below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stephen Williams
    Stephen Williams Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I have checked employees details and they are all correct. I did see that my business address was missing from my details so that's probably it. Ill resend file as an update and let you know.
  • Emily 182
    Emily 182 Member Posts: 24
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I had the same message, how did you go Stephen? I also had my address missing in my reckon portal, I wasn't able to put our full address it would only allow our lot number (we are in block of units) it would only allow the lot address? Hopefully it works. 

In regards to uploading the file can I upload the same file as I think it was just our address in the portal that was incorrect as all staff look correct? Or do I need to run a full replacement file from our software. Thankyou for help in advance this is also my first STP run.  
  • Vic Hoffmann Dohle
    Vic Hoffmann Dohle Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi All, Wondering if you had any luck with a solution to this error? I have it on every file I have uploaded so far. There was a tip to enter states in full however the system only allows abbreviations it cannot be that surely. I have deleted land lines without area codes, multiple email addresses, everything that could be picked up as an error and to no avail. 
  • Emily 182
    Emily 182 Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Vic, I updated my address details as Rav said above. Under the my details tab in the portal (my address was missing). I logged out and back in and waited about 30 mins and re uploaded my file and I just got a success status from the ATO.