ATO Maintenance affecting STP submissions this weekend (27-28 June 2020)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi all,
We've just been provided with very late notice of ATO maintenance occurring this weekend which will affect Single Touch Payroll submissions.

Their maintenance is expected to take the STP service offline for significant portions of the day throughout this weekend (27 & 28 June) and be back online early Monday morning (29 June).

If you attempt to send through STP submissions during the ATO maintenance window, you will notice they remain in Pending status for an extended period of time. Submissions will be queued and processed once their service resumes. There is likely to be a large backlog of submissions queued particularly at this time of year so will likely take longer than usual to process.

We really appreciate your understanding & patience and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Ying Tle
    Ying Tle Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Hi I have a query regarding the cut of date for EOFY. The pay date cycle run through every Sunday and this year the last day is Sunday28 June which is NOT exactly 30June, so when I run payment summary for employees 1Jul2019- 30/Jun2020, will it be any effected?
  • Kevin_9068358
    Kevin_9068358 Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2020
    . hopefully this final pay (which is very important to give the employees their final end of year totals) goes through..... unlike one of my ones in April that  has been "pending" for months
  • Andrew Beasley
    Andrew Beasley Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Can you tell me what happens to these pays that remain at "pending"from some months ago??
  • Kevin_9068358
    edited June 2020
    who knows? it gets lost in the interwebs i suppose. its really not acceptable.

ATO blames Rekon, Rekon doesnt respond or help and they blame ATO.

all the while the small business has done the right thing but the records for their employees are not right.
  • Rica Chandra
    Rica Chandra Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    Hi
    I cannot login into Reckon STP. The message was "There was a problem signing you in. An unexpected error occurred. This has been logged for investigation."
    Is this because of the ATO maintenance? Please help.
  • Minas Aroney
    Minas Aroney Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    I'm experiencing the same issue. 
  • Kevin_9068358
    edited June 2020
    same issue, can't login. looks like a rekon problem.

good news is the final STP for FY2020 went through as the amount in MyGov updated and says "tax ready"

now the dilemma whether to risk continue using rekon (without any support) or try another STP reporting provider..... Rekon has been nothing but a nightmare for me.
  • Kerry Liprini
    Kerry Liprini Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Same issue - can't login. And the figures showing at ATO are completely different to the figures entered on Reckon. How do you rectify that when you don't know which pay date is incorrect.
This discussion has been closed.