autoentry integration

Louisa_9963844
Louisa_9963844 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in Reckon One
  • I have been trying to integrate Autoentry with Reckon one. AutoEntry says that it is integrated but I can't find anywhere that the transactions have been accounted for in Reckon one. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Comments

• Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Hi Louisa. We aren't experts in our partners products, however I do know that in AutoEntry, once it is sent to the accounting app, changes the status of the receipt / bill in AutoEntry to something that advises the user that the transaction has been sent to Reckon One. 

I'd check there first to see the status. If it does look like it was sent to Reckon One, note the date of the receipt (note a day either side or indeed the US format equivalent just in case that was the issue). 

If you can't find them in Reckon One under the relevant list screen (payments, bills) then advise AutoEntry to take it up with our development team so we can work through any possible issues, however if the transactions don't have a SENT status in AutoEntry then start with the AutoEntry team on that point.

NOTE
    It would be worth going through your settings again to make sure the correct Reckon One book was selected etc... just to rule out any other issues. 

We do have Reckon One / AutoEntry users already and we haven't heard of any issues to my knowledge, so hopefully it's an easy fix. 

Kind regards,
    Jason