Back dated payroll data entry

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
If there is already a lump sum cheque cleared for a payroll periord but I have then entered (back dated) payroll data, how do I reconcile the individual pay cheques without it affecting the already cleared paycheque?
Photo of sam


  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

  • 52,976 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You cannot. Payroll premier doesnt work like that