Back Order & Received Amounts on Purchase Orders

Toni_9025747
Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Does anyone know how to get the columns showing on the purchase orders that will report what is on Backorder - when I tick the boxes (as pictured) for backorder & received to show - the whole report changes - I want to be able to add these columns to my purchase orders as we do not always receive our orders in one shipment.  This makes our inwards process rather drawn out.  My question is: "why even bother having the option for these columns if they do not work?"

Comments

• Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2018
    We have the same question, and need to be able to easily run a backorder report.
  • Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2018
    I've tried everything I can think off but I must be missing something, but can someone at Reckon please answer this question.
  • Toni_9025747
    edited December 2018
    I've also tried everything I can think of ..... I have asked for advice before and got told if I did this or that it would work, but, of course nothing - I'm guessing it is a glitch that they haven't bothered to deal with.  Was so hoping when I switched from the Desktop version to Hosted that there would be improved functionality - and yes please Reckon .,,, please answer my question
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys,
    Apologies for missing this post!

I'm not too sure about this one myself but I'll run it past our support team for any insight they can provide & I'll come back to you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_9025747
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Rav :-)
  • Joelene Rice
    Joelene Rice Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2018

So I also have the same issue and would like to know if a solution has been found?  The template goes skewed the moment these columns are ticked and is unable to be edited in the layout designer.

If it is that this function in the template simply doesn't work, has anyone come up with a suitable report work around that delivers the same information - I'd be interested in any work-arounds others have devised.

Thanks!

• Toni_9025747
    edited April 2018
    I have had no feedback from Reckon on this - and still have no work around - also would like to see a report option for backorders - if there is one can someone advise please . :-)
  • Kim Collins
    Kim Collins Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    anyone got any info on this? We are still looking for something thtat reports backordered items.. But als, have no joy in this area.
  • Krischan
    Krischan Member Posts: 23

Hi, this thread came up when I was trying to figure out how to create a back order list. I've now found a way and although it may not be the exact answer to the initial question asked, I'm hoping it might help one or the other as a work around.

How to create a back order list:

-Reports / Sales / Open Sales Orders by item / select date range / filters: select name or customer

This creates a backorder list you can export as an Excel Spreadsheet outlining all items a customer has on backorder.

It will list all items that have not yet been supplied, and items that have been part supplied.

Hope it helps someone.