Balance Sheet by CLASS

cosmic
cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
We have Profit and Loss by CLASS , but no Balance Sheet by CLASS,and for some time i have had lots of inquiries on this , a recent client of mine has reignited this issue, we love to know if there are businesses requiring this Report. We have started looking at developing this.
chandra@cosmicaccountinggroup.com.au ph: 02 95411338

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

Comments

• sertrans1@bigpond.com
    sertrans1@bigpond.com Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    You can - modify report and filter by class and then export each one to excel to get a full report.  A bit tedious but gets the result.  Custom report by class by balance sheet does not produce the same report.  Bev B.
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    We do not use excel or customisation of any type , this is instant real time REPORT . no manual manipulation is required.This is a Add on Application.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Kay Laws Accredited
    Kay Laws Accredited Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2017
    Would you not just use the functionality available in reckon & filter by class as advised by Bev. Which gives you real time report without the requirment of an additional Add in application?
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    i have had this issue on class by Balance sheet, for very long time, there is no functionality available that can create that easily  report by Class, even Intuits US version that i am their pro advisor, has problems, though their Report feature is far much more advanced then AUS version.
    This tool is real time and just matter of pressing the button. Some one with good knowledge of programming , like  Excel macros or MS acess ,or crystal reports may be able to do it. but lol we talking about business owners , our forum is already saturated with sometimes basic issues that they are having , let alone trying to juggle up a report like this.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    hi ,Bev, we will have the Balance sheet by class by Monday, we will offer you to use it for 3 months free , if you like it , then let me know. The cost is only $100.00 . no need for excel at all.but can export to excel to print.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited June 2020
    Cosmic Innovations, is offering free instant Reporting tool Balance sheet by CLASS, with drill down to detail accounts, no messing around with excel to any one who using Time Sheet entry of RA.
    if you need to see more added features like add new notes, saved and recall notes and automated invoice creations. call us for webinar and take our free offer .

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    Cosmic Innovations, is offering free instant Reporting tool Balance sheet by CLASS, with drill down to detail accounts, no messing around with excel to any one who using Time Sheet entry of RA.
    if you need to see more added features like add new notes, saved and recall notes and automated invoice creations. call us for webinar and take our free offer .

Cosmic Accounting Group

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Nice!!!!!!

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Rosie
    Rosie Member Posts: 118 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Hi Chandra, I have tried to create a Balance Sheet by Class in Reckon and no transactions come up at all. I have to select all classes to see transactions in a Balance Sheet report. Would this resolve this issue and therefore create a Balance Sheet by class report? This would be very handy for us with six classes within our Reckon file.