Bank data feed not updating

Options
lou razzano
lou razzano Member Posts: 11
edited November 2017 in Reckon One
I have been using bank data feeds for over 4 weeks and it seems to have been working ok.  Recently on 21 Nov I checked the NAB Bank Credit Card account has not been updated in Reckon One since the 17th of November even though transactions are on the bank statement after that date.  I have over 164 items remaining on my plan. 

How many days does it take for the bank feeds to update to Reckon One.

Regards

Lou 

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hello Lou,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We've had a look at your BankData record and yes, its been over a week since we last received transactions for your credit card feed.  A simple refresh of the Yodlee feed should restore them. 

Go to Banking > Bank Connections > Connect an account, and on your credit card line click on the link in the Status column.  Enter your bank online login credentials and wait a few minutes as Yodlee retrieves transactions since your last update. 

Trust this gets you access to your transactions.

regards,
    John.
  • lou razzano
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi John,

That  has worked for the credit card account with NAB.

My NAB bank account has also not been uploaded since 17th November.  I checked the bank account and there are transactions for the 20th and 21 Nov but in Reckon One the system says There's nothing here yet.

Do you have any suggestions to get access to the account -  I have tried to Unlink this and Link again but this does not seem to work.

Thanks

Lou
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi Lou,

Good here the Yodlee connection has righted.

NAB transactions were late processing yesterday so you would not have seen transactions for 20th until late in the day.

21st transactions will be seen today once the NAB updates are processed through to BankData records.  Try again in an hour.   

regards,
    John
  • lou razzano
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My NAB bank feed data has not updated since 24 November.   The Visa card transactions for the 24th was updated to Reckon.

There were no transactions for 25,26,27.   The transactions for 28th, 29th and 30th have not been updated to Reckon as at 1 December 2017.   Should we wait a bit longer for the transactions to update.

Last time they did not update we refreshed the Yodlee feed as per the above comments you made 1 week ago, however, doing this only gave data feeds from the refresh date.  I had to manually key the other data that did not upload.

Regards

Lou