Bank Data Feeds and Transaction Rules

Melinda Jane Koth
Melinda Jane Koth Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited January 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Just recently upgraded to latest version of Reckon Hosted with Bank Data Feeds and Transaction Matching.
I have to say this is the most clunky piece of software design that I have seen.
The data is imported and you view the transactions. If you want to set up a transaction rule you have to shut down the bank data feed listing and then open the transaction rule page, by then you have forgotten the data that you need to set up the transaction rule.
I have to say the design looks like something from the early 2000's and it is not intuitive at all. This piece of software design in light years behind other designs 

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Melinda, thank you for your feedback, it will be passed on to our Development Team. I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble and are dissatisfied with the design. ^Mirko.
  • Inigo
    Inigo Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2015
  • Myik
    Myik Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    So frustrating and tedious Melissa, I thought I was purchasing something more user friendly too. So fed up I have asked my book keepers to take care of accounting. The interface is ugly. Please Reckon do some upgrading soon...
  • Mavis Bramston
    Mavis Bramston Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Couldn't agree more and I am so pleased to hear of other Reckon customers having issues with this system: Reckon support had led me to believe it was just me who was struggling with it! After taking two months to actually get the feed to work, I find the importing of feeds to be taking at least twice as long as not having the online feed. The matching and rules nonsense is nowhere as efficient as that in MYOB or other packages. Will be cancelling my monthly fee.
This discussion has been closed.