Bank data link without using Yodle

Herman van Wyk
Herman van Wyk Member Posts: 5
edited April 2019 in Reckon One
How do I go about connecting the company credit card to Reckon without going through Yodle. My internet banking profile is shared for my personal and my business banking. Form what I read, Yodle pulls in all accounts of the applicable internet banking profile. I do not want this.
Is the normal manual document submission option still available? If so, can I get the document to submit linking of the company credit card?
Thanks

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited April 2019
    Hello Herman, and welcome to the Reckon Community.

With the exception of the ANZ Bank, Australian banks have not made their credit cards available on the direct bank feed system.  The recent Royal Commission into the Banking Industry has directed banks to make all account information available in electronic form to their customers by 1/7/2020, so around that time we will be able to provide the service you are after.

In the meantime you can create a list of transactions on your bank website and export them to a CSV or QIF formatted file, and use the Manual Upload button on your bank ledger account > Bank Transactions, to import those transactions to your Book.

For an automated update, Yodlee remains your only channel to your credit card transactions.  Its method will give you access to all credit card accounts on your bank/credit card login.  You do not need to link to every account and only those accounts you link to a ledger account inside your book will affect your download limit (1,000 trnasactions per month).

Please be aware that Yodlee does ask for and keep your bank login credentials. so if you are unwilling to trust Yodlee with your credentials then you should not use the service.  

regards,
    John
  • Herman van Wyk
    edited April 2019
    Thanks John. For the credit card we will have to wait until ASB does their part.
    n the meantime I would like to add our Business savings account bank data, without using Yodlee. Can I get the applicable form to request this bank data link manually?
    Thanks
  • Herman van Wyk
    edited April 2019
    Thanks John. For the credit card we will have to wait until ASB does their part.
    n the meantime I would like to add our Business savings account bank data, without using Yodlee. Can I get the applicable form to request this bank data link manually?
    Thanks