bank datafeeds not working

Mandy Eats
Mandy Eats Member Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
My bank data feeds with NAB & ANZ are not working. Some havent worked for the last month or two. Can I refresh these? I have looked under "Bank Connections" and there are no accounts listed (should be 3).Is this correct??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Mandy,
    Welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you've been having issues with your feeds.

The first thing I'd recommend is to try forcing a refresh. To do this, head into the 'Bank Data Retrieved Last' setting perhaps to something shorter or longer and then go into Transactions from Bank tab and see if this brings down any transactions.

Can you please try that out and confirm?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy Eats
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav - where do I find this setting? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Mandy,

You'll find it by going through the Cogwheel icon (top right corner) > Settings > General > Book Settings

You'll see 'BankData Retrieved Last' on the this screen.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy Eats
    edited August 2018
    Thanks so much! This has worked & now all transactions are appearing!

• Leanne Rebgetz
    Leanne Rebgetz Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Hi,
    I am having the same problem as mentioned above and have done this step and I still have no bank feed. What can I try next please.