Bank feed no longer importing transactions from credit card

Will Harding
Will Harding Member Posts: 9
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Hi, I have been using bank feeds connected to my bank account and two credit cards for close to two years now with no issues. Recently the bank feeds for the credit cards have stopped importing transactions. The feed for the bank account is still working fine but the credit cards have not received a new transaction since the 17th of July. The bank connection says 'Active' and each of the cards are linked to a credit card account in reckon. 

I have recently started a second book (it may have been on the 17th) for another company within our group and am using the same bank connection for different credit cards - the transactions in these accounts also appear to not have imported since July 17.

The bank I'm pulling data from is Westpac.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Will

Is your bank feed subscription with Reckon paid up to date?  Are you exceeding your allowed number of transactions.
  • Will Harding
    edited April 2020
    Hi,

Yes, all other book features are still functional and software is paid up. 

I have only processed about 900 transactions across the entire duration of having the software (approximately 2 years) so should be nowhere near the 1000 transactions per month.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I doesn't matter what you have used over a period of time, you purchase a per month transaction quota. If you exceed that in the month then it stops the feed.  Failing this contact tech support.
  • Will Harding
    edited September 2019
    ??I understand this, my point was that if I haven't processed 1000 transaction in total (across all time) I couldn't possibly have processed 1000 per month (which is the monthly quota). 

I am still experiencing this issue - is it at all possible that using the same yodlee connection for two separate books would cause any issue?