bank feeds

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Hi. I'm a little new and still learning all the capabilities of the Reckon Hosted package.  

How do i use the bank feed? I bank with ANZ and I have clicked on the accounts I want fed straight to my software. It will automatically activate in about 4 days.  So how do I set rules for where the bank feed information is allocated?

Jacquie
Photo of Jacquie Stumpf

Jacquie Stumpf

• 244 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jacquie,

Thanks for asking.

A guide to configuring your company file for bankdata is available at:
Setting up Reckon BankData for Accounts Business and Accounts Hosted 

You'll be able to create Transaction Rules to supplement the Matching process to simplify the allocation of the bank transactions to your accounts.

Once the bank approves your application, and when we receive the first transaction for your account, we'll send you an email letting you know you have transactions to download.

Hope you have access to your transactions soon.

regards,
John.
Photo of Leigh Wolinski

Leigh Wolinski

• 460 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi (again) guys. OK, so Im sorry for being a pest on these forums, but I am seriously challenged and am struggling with getting an understanding of this thing. I have linked my bank account to my Reckon One. It says linked, and it all looks sweet. I have not received and email, and it would seem that my program is not showing the transactions in my bank. It seems to be showing the invoices paid from within Reckon, but it is not live to the bank. Im not sure if I am explaining this correctly, but it seems to be only the transactions I have entered not what is going on in real life. I have no idea where the items are in the really good detailed link above- I just cant find the buttons to click. I have Banking lite, as I think that will cover the transactions (certainly to start with). Where would one find the skills to do this linking thing? If anyone in Perth (Near CBD) has experience, I am willing to pay for some tuition. Right now, I fear my head will explode with total frustration.
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,360 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Leigh,

Sorry to hear of this problem.

You'd best email Bankdata@reckon.com direct with your issue.  Send them screen shots of:
  •  the Banking Connections screen 
  •  the Bank Feed Management screen (click on the Connect an Account button)
  •  your bank ledger account's Transactions from Bank tab view.

regards,
John