Bank feeds Reckon Hosted do not download

Roslyn_9745732
Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have 5 bank accounts in my online banking.  One of them will not download the transactions after November 2018.  It tells me there are no transactions to download but I have a paper statement which has transactions on it.  How can I force the transactions to download?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    If you suspect the latest transactions that should be showing are not, follow this check list.

1. Check the Yodlee Feed Status report  – your financial institution may have a technical problem that Yodlee is already working to resolve that accounts for the lack of latest transactions.

2. Refresh your Yodlee connection to force an immediate update of your transactions.
    Go to the Bank Feed Management screen by logging into bankdata.reckon.com

Click on the link in the Status column
    i. in most cases it will be Active
    ii. Where MFA is used it will be Authentication Required
    iii. If you recently changed your password at the bank, it will be Authentication Required.

Check for latest transactions. If still not appearing then continue with the next step.

3. Check that you have not consumed your monthly download allowance.
    For Reckon Accounts/Hosted: request a download and on the Transaction Summary Screen, is the available download field less than the plan limit field?
    c. If you have exceeded your plan limit then you need to upgrade your plan to gain more transactions. If the need for more transactions is not permanent you can downgrade your plan before renewal.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Roslyn_9745732
    Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for your reply Rav.
    1. The Feed Status report says that it is "active".
    2. Followed these steps.  Transactions still not appearing.
    3. I have not consumed the monthly download allowance.

Is there something else I should do?  I considered cancelling the feed and redoing it but will it then only down transactions from the date I redid it?

Roslyn