Bank Reconciliation Automatically Printing Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2017

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Once I upgraded to Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2017 Bank Reconciliations automatically print as soon as the accounts are reconciled... and then the popup screens comes up asking what I want to print (after they have automatically printed).  Im trying to work out how to turn off the automatic printing of Bank Reconciliations.  Thanks.
Photo of Tracy

Tracy

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • confused as to why this happens with this edition..

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,360 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to the Reckon Community Tracy.

Sounds like your Reckon Accounts print file is corrupt.  You can fix it by first closing your Reckon Accounts and then deleting the QBPRINT.QBP file in C:\Program Data\Intuit\Reckon Accounts 2017\ directory.

Hope this helps.

regards,
John.
Photo of Tracy

Tracy

Thanks John.  Im having trouble finding the recalcitrant file... I have Reckon Accounts 2017 running under Parallels on an iMac. I found the Reckon Files however there was no folder "directory" nor any qbprint.qbp....  When I try and send forms from "File>Send Forms" and I have the invoices etc ticked that I want to send I get an error message and Reckon shuts down (it automatically tries to print to pdf....and has a hissy fit).  
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,360 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Tracey,

Inside the Parallels virtual machine you should be able to get to its Windows root drive directory  similar to the standard directory seen in Windows / File Explorer, and there select the ProgramData folder and follow the guide above.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
John
Photo of Tracy

Tracy

Hello John,  

Not matter how hard I have looked there are no files QBPRINT.QBP... driving me bonkers...

Regards

Tracy B
Photo of Robyn Kelly

Robyn Kelly, Accredited Partner

• 3,928 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Tracy not sure if you've resolved this issue, but, on your computer if you go to the botton left of your screen & search for the name QBPRINT.QBP can you find it then?

Regards, Robyn Kelly