BankData Feeds User ID error

Andy Robert
Andy Robert Member Posts: 2
edited April 2019 in Accounts Hosted
My client has recently activated BankData feeds for Reckon Hosted.  However, when attempting to import it comes back with an error message saying the Bankdata User id is not valid. Yet, the confirmation clearly displays the User id I am using which, by the way, allows me login access with no problems.  Any ideas...been on hold with Reckon Support for 47 minutes!!!!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hey Andy,
    Sorry to hear we kept you waiting for such a long time on your call today.
    Were you able to chat with the team and get this sorted today?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andy Robert
    Andy Robert Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    Hi Rav,

I finally managed to talk to someone, bu after going through a few scenario's and a remote access link-up we were unable to resolve this issue.  It has been escalated to a higher level.  But, 47-50 minutes of being on hold certainly indicates that Reckon has some serious issues with their customer support...if customers "are important to you" as mentioned in the on-hold message!
  • Jamie JAnke
    Jamie JAnke Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    I am having the same issue with this. 
    I have double checked my login user ID and password and they are correct. I also definately have a valid BankData account
  • Haydenmccall
    Haydenmccall Member Posts: 1

We cancelled BankData due to it being both unreliable and unintuitive.

We spent a considerable amount of time setting this up, thinking it would provide a process improvement, but it has caused nothing but headaches and confusion.

We would have happily paid more for integrated banking that actually worked, but a half-baked flukey integration that kind of works sometimes and fails to work at other times is hopeless.

As I understand it BankData has been available in Reckon for quite some time and so I expected it to be mature and bug-free.

It is clearly in need or more development and testing before being released on unsuspecting users.

As far as we are concerned it should be removed from the product. NOT RECOMMENDED!