BankDate

Karyn Greenham
Karyn Greenham Member Posts: 4
edited March 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Our BankData has been down all month and no-one will reply to my emails!
The date that shows in the screen while trying to bring in new transaction is 01/09/2018 not 01/10/2018.  The last I knew the person that was communicating with me had passed this on to someone else to fix.  The issue has not been rectified and no-one will tell me when this may be done.  

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Karyn,

I've checked in with our BankData team in relation to your case, at this stage its under review and investigations are ongoing. It has been escalated and requires developer intervention.

I'll give the team a nudge on this and will come back to you. 

Apologies for the hassle and inconvenience this is causing.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karyn Greenham
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the reply Rav, Wwuld be nice if the communication was better in regards to this.  Having sent 3 emails that have all gone without a response is not great service.  
    It is a great inconvenience and whilst we understand issues arise from time to time I can not understand why is taking so long to be fixed.  
  • Karyn Greenham
    edited September 2018
    Hi Rav, are you able to provide any further info on this matter?
    I finally received an email on Wednesday saying it had been restored.
    Unfortunately it isn't, the same issue still stands, I have replied to notify of this and yet again no response.  
    Karyn.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Karyn,
    There was some remedial action performed by our devs this afternoon which we were confident would resolve this issue however unfortunately it hasn't proved to be the case.

Work is continuing on this at the moment. I'm really sorry for the delay and inconvenience its causing.?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.