Bankfeeds doubling up on transactions

Georgia Burrows
Georgia Burrows Member Posts: 6
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
My bank feed refreshed today but when it refreshed it brought in transactions for the past month which included two weeks of transactions that have already been brought in before and reconciled. How do i prevent in from bringing in transactions multiple times?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi there Georgia,

That sounds a bit strange as BankData will only the transactions to download once.

Previously, did you import by the manual upload method?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Not strange at all Rav, mine did the same as well, but only for a few transactions not all.

Reckon one always does very strange things, when i was logged in the other day the 'unpaid invoices' tab said I had no transactions.  Yet on the 'all invoices' tab it showed 30 unpaid invoices.
  • Georgia Burrows
    edited May 2018
    I had done a manual upload but it only included about 4 days where as it brought in about 20 days of repeated transactions.
    And now its telling me the bank transaction have updated to the 2nd May but i only have transaction till 26th April. I know there has been transaction between the 26th and 2nd?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Georgia,

That is odd.

Could you please send a copy of your bank statement and a snapshot of your Transactions from Bank screen that show the multiple entries and send to bankdata@reckon.com who'll be able to investigate further.  

Hope to have this sorted ut for you soon.

regards,
    John
  • Georgia Burrows
    edited May 2018
    Hi John,

I have deleted the doubled up transactions so can no longer see them but next time it happens ill send it to that email address.

Now also the bank accounts say that transactions have uploaded from bank till the 6th may and are completed yet no transactions have come through since 26th April
  • John G
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Georgia,

Please go to the Transactions from Bank tab of your bank ledger account, and in the top right there will be a line that states:  nn transactions on your plan.  Is that number greater than 0?

On what date does your subscription renew?

regards,
    John
  • Georgia Burrows
    edited May 2018
    Yes it say 204 transactions left. Renewal date is the 22nd May 
  • John G
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Georgia,

In the Upload Source section above the available transaction line, is the green highlight on BankData or Manual Upload?  The table below shows transactions from the source highlighted.  

regards,
    John
  • Georgia Burrows
    edited May 2018
    Neither is highlighted green. Do you think i need to re link the bank account?
  • John G
    edited May 2018
    Hi Georgia,

Could yo please get in touch with Bankdata support on bankdata@rekon.com.  Send through a screenshot of your Bank connections screen and the Transactions from bank screen.  Also include your Reckon Account information for ID.  .  

regards,
    John.