Banking adjustment for undeposited funds

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
How do you make an adjustment for fees when transferring undeposited funds to the bank account
Photo of Di Clark

Di Clark

  • 70 Points

Posted 1 year ago

  • 1
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

  • 27,470 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Di,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You will have to pass a separate payment (Banking > Write cheque) to the bank for the fees they charge you.