Banking Field Missing off Payslip Template

Sara - Balancing Numbers
Sara - Balancing Numbers Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Can anybody help with this one?  The template is showing both the label and data fields for "Online Banking Details", however the details (populated in the Employee Record) are not showing up on the payslip.  I have removed this field altogether from the payslip, closed and reopened the data file, and then inserted this field again.  Still no joy.  

Any bright ideas?

Cheers,
Sara

Comments

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
    edited August 2019
    Hi Sara, I have just put the field on my payslip and it worked perfectly. Silly as it may sound have you selected the right template when you print/email the pay slip. cheers, Kathy
  • Sara - Balancing Numbers
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for your suggestion Kathy.  Yes I have the right payslip.  It shows the label field for Online Banking Details, just not the Employee bank account number. 
    edited June 2015
    is the empty box there or just the label?
    edited December 2016
    Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for offering to help.  Below are screen shots of what is seen on the pdf payslip, what shows in the Additional Customisation, and which field I'm using in the Layout Designer. 

Hope that's as clear as mud!  If it can't be done, well my client is going to have to live with that, it just seems that there must be something obvious that I'm missing (and no doubt going to be embarrassed when somebody finds it!).

edited June 2015
    My pleasure to help if i can. That is the same as mine. On the employee are they selected as being paid bank online?
    edited December 2016
    Great question, and I had a moment of trepidation as I hadn't specifically checked that.  I've now checked, and yes this employee is showing as Pay Online.  

I changed it to cash, processed a dummy pay, closed and reopened the file, changed it back to Online... to see if that would bring the online banking information in.  Didn't help. 

Just wondering if I should escalate this to the Reckon help desk and if so, how to do that within this forum or should I just send an email?
    edited June 2015
    I am out of ideas so probably would be better to contact Reckon help desk. I would love you to let me know the result - just in case it happens to me. good luck
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2015
    I have exactly the same problem. Did you end up solving the issue?
    edited December 2016
    The field is now showing the bank account details.  I followed all the steps above and am not sure exactly which one worked.  It was definitely necessary to remove the field, close the template and the program, and come back in then re-insert the field, before any progress was able to be made.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2015
    I tried everything and the bank account details are still not showing.