BAS Settings lost each time I log out

Options
Robin_7036558
Robin_7036558 Member Posts: 38
edited November 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have correctly configured and set my BAS / IAS settings for G1, W1 etc and yet each time I log out and back in the settings are all gone.

This did not used to happen, what has changed in the new online version?

Comments

• Kelly Day
    Kelly Day Accredited Partner Posts: 43 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Once you have reconfigured your BAS, make sure you save it - call it template bas if you like, save it in your My Live Q drive, then it will appear next time
  • Robin_7036558
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Many thanks this seems to work. But still takes 4 minutes to generate the BAS, I am sure this is longer than normal.
  • Robin_7036558
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, here i am one month later and my IAS / BAS settings are all lost again. Anyone know a permanent fix to this problem?
  • Robin_7036558
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Dear Community, Latest response on the BAS / IAS lost configuration received today from Reckon:

Date: 5 September 2014 3:05:07 pm AEST
    >
    Subject: RE: Settings for BAS / IAS not being saved
    Reply-To: Support Advantage Mail <advantage@reckon.com>

Hello Robin,

Thank you for your email, this is issue has been forwarded to our product development team – and its currently being investigated. And from the last time I heard and they are working into a patch to fix it but there is not ETA as of the moment. But we are aware of this – so for the meantime, it really needs to configure it all the time.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

NOTE: Once the Issue has been CLOSED – A short survey will be sent to you, please give us a minute of your time to fill it out so that we know how was our service to you and work on improving it always. Thank you. 

Kind Regards,

Vinia Laguda
    Reckon Technical Support

• Robin_7036558
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Here I am another month later and all my BAS configuration settings are lost.
    Can Reckon please advise when this will be fixed as this is VERY Frustrating.