Batch Invoice creation

Lup F
Lup F Member Posts: 8
edited September 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Using Reckon Acs Desktop 2014

Is Reckon going to develop a quick way to create multiple (hundreds of) invoices for Billing Groups ?. I understand Intuit Quickbooks has had this for a long while ? 

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2018

Hi Lupton,

Is there a way you can memorise the transaction so it will automatically enter it as a standing order?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Lup F
    edited November 2014
    Apologies Sally - I meant for different customers. eg  membership subs quarterly invoicing to all 500  members of a club 
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016

Yes, I have a client that does something similar.

They did spend the time to set it all up and then it does it recurring as a standing order when they login - or set up a group.

• Lup F
    edited November 2014
    Not familiar with US QB but this looked like it would be useful

http://qbblog.ccrsoftware.info/2010/09/quickbooks-2011-batch-invoicing/
  • Lup F
    edited November 2014
    Geez their memorised transaction list must be huge. 
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

wow, HI Lupton ,we got it, we have payment subscription solution for gyms, child care centers ,etc which will bring  all the invoices from qbks, into our subscriptions solutions automatically, it schedules all the direct debit subs into our app, it will do the payment automatically into the quickbooks, all direct debits is paid thru .aba all press of a button.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• cosmic
    edited December 2016

Further , on this the application will cater for weekly, fortnightly, quarterly payments, the app will schedule these payments on these basis as set up in Reckon.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Hi Lupton

I use and sell a program called Zed-Axis that can import transactions from an Excel file.  This can work well for subscriptions as you can export the customer list to an excel file then use the program to create the transaction in Reckon.  

http://reckonhelp.com.au/Addon_ZedAxis.htm

Not as sophisticated as Chandra's, but another option to consider.  Give me a call if you would like to know more.

Graham Boast
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• cosmic
    edited September 2018

Hi Graham, I love to show this application to you, and you can try it out for 6 month or more.

Reckon memorised invoice feature is bit difficult to  get it automated , we had write a special program, to bring this invoice into our application. the app syncs all invoice created in RECKON and know when to schedule and all direct debits are done pressing the button.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
    Hi everyone

I currently have a load of building rental invoices which need to be processed each month for various clients. My problem with Reckon is I'm unable to change specific invoice fields such as 'rental period' & memo box to show the following period on an auto load from the memorised transaction list.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I like the idea of importing them into Reckon.  Will Reckon automatically generate into send forms from an import?

Thanks
    Katy
  • Graham Boast_8683921
    Graham Boast_8683921 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    Hi Katy Give me a call and I can take you through the process with Zed. Graham Boast 0409317366 Graham@reckonhelp.com.au