Black Screen is back

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Can't log in (again) Our entire office can not get access

Logged in. Click to start Accounts R4. Worked fine yesterday. Today, goes through all the motions but all I get is a black screen. 
Have cleared the cache and shit down then started the computer again. No change.
Photo of Michael Standen

Michael Standen

• 1,090 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Michael, try to go into Control Panel and try to remote disconnect the session. Try to log back in again. Let me know how you go - if problem persists shoot me a email with customer ID and contact number to Community@reckon.com & I'll have someone get in touch with you.
Photo of Michael Standen

Michael Standen

• 1,090 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Mirko, 
Thanks but I couldn't wait and I phone the support desk. Problem (don't know what it was) solved.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for letting me know.
Photo of lance arthy

lance arthy

• 876 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Same here Michael and Mirko. I did all the house-cleaning stuff and still the black screen. Gave it one last try before phoning for help and it worked, albeit a bit slow through the login phase. Once open the speed seems fine.
Photo of Kathryn

Kathryn

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is anyone having problems connecting to Reckon accounts hosted?.

I'm having problems getting Reckon Accounts Hosted to connect

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.