Black Screen

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I am trying to access my Hosted Premium and arriving at the 'black screen' after the dots float across the screen.   I have cleared my browsing history/cache which usually works, but not this time.  Is anyone having this problem?  Judy
Photo of Judy

Judy

• 400 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Bill Hooker

Bill Hooker

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes Judy. Same problem.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,112 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi guys,
Thanks for bringing this up. Could you let me know which browser's you're both using when you encountered this?

Could you both please try the following steps and let me know if there's any change after.

Go into the CONTROL PANEL > Log off Remote Sessions.
If there is a session there, please log that off.

Then from dashboard click on Settings icon (top right-hand corner) and then select Log Off.
Close your browser completely (all tabs and windows). Restart browser and try to log in again.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Glynis

Glynis

• 266 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I had the same problem but it eventually cleared. I'm using Chrome. Probably delayed me for half an hour.
Cheers
Glynis
Photo of Bill Hooker

Bill Hooker

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Went through the procedure as on the Community Web from some time ago.Didn't seem to work at first but then ensured that had logged off though the Control Panel (was initially 2 log ins).
Shut down and rebooted and was alright. Lost about half an hour.
Using Chrome on Windows 7.
Thanks
Bill
Photo of Judy

Judy

• 400 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
thank you all, I am using Chrome and Windows 8. I did a speed Test on the connection and found it to be very irratic, which sometimes occurs during an overcast, rainy day and perhaps there was a hiccuph with connection.  Did log out of everything, opened on another computer, logged out again, cleared browser and re-started.  All OK - lost about 1/2 hour.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.