black screen

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: I cannot log into hosted this morning.

I am getting the black screen when i log in ?
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Ben, check the Control Panel for any hanging sessions - if there remove them and try to log back in. If there are no hanging sessions, please give tech support a call for one to one troubleshooting. ^Mirko
Photo of Chris Mil

Chris Mil

• 350 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yep, same blackness here.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Chris, please check if there are any remote sessions which can be removed and try again. Alternatively, give our tech support team a call. Cheers, Mirko.
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 1,678 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have Black screen as well. Logged in / Out still same. Help.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hy Robin, check for any hanging sessions in control panel. If there are none there please give tech support a call for one to one assistance in troubleshooting your error. ^Mirko
Photo of Rosemary Harrison

Rosemary Harrison, Accredited Partner

• 336 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I also have a black screen and a client has rung me as well.  No hanging session.  Will call support.
Photo of Wendy McPhee

Wendy McPhee

• 70 Points
I am also having this problem today. Has been fine previously.
Photo of Ben

Ben

Hi Guys,
Try logging out thru the control panel. If that does not work, you will have to call the tech guys and they will log you out on their end. Then you can log back in.
Apparently it is an issue that started this morning, and it should be fixed in the maintenance shutdown tonight.
Photo of Ben

Ben

PS. I dont know what "checking for hanging sessions" means, or where you find these hanging sessions.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.