Book has disappeared

Liesel Lurie
Liesel Lurie Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
I called Support last week and they couldn't find my book based on my email address. I think I've been logging in using Google. So today I signed out and created a Reckon account with the same details.
My book has now disappeared and I only have the 30 day trial option. How do I get my book synced to my email address?
Email address and password used for Reckon account is the same as my Google login.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Hi there Liesel, welcome to the Reckon Community

Did you have your Reckon One book set up under the initial Reckon account you created with your Google/Gmail address? What have the support team advised so far in terms of being able to locate your book?

The new account you created manually is independent and unable to be linked with your earlier Reckon account. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Liesel Lurie
    Liesel Lurie Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Hi Rav, its all sorted thanks. Support had to give me my username and I reset my password. I'll just have to login with username instead of Google account.
    Cheers, Liesel