Browser Compatibility

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
So long as you have a supported browser you are able to use Accounts Hosted from any device. Accounts Hosted now utilises technology built in all ‘modern’ browsers called HTML5 which enables our technology. This is a big win and will make your Hosted experience far more simple and effective!

The current list of compatible browsers as at 18/07/2014 is:
  • Chrome 11+
  • Safari 5+
  • Firefox 4+
  • Internet Explorer 10+
  • Opera

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,772 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Hi Mirko,
I have trouble logging on since the change. I have up updated IE and the latest here is 9. I am in Australia. Also I cannot find where in my computer or in Reckon is the Compatibility Mode to see if it is switched on or off, in order to make sure it is switched off.
Please reply as I do need to get on! Thanks. Anna.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,772 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Anna/David, thanks for reaching out. As Hosted uses HTML5 it requires at least IE10 (first to incorporate HTML5 technology). You can go onto this thread: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/hosted_which_browser_not_all_browsers_are_created_equa... for more info and download links. If you are using a OS which does not allow higher than IE9 (eg: Win XP), you may wish to try Firefox or Google Chrome (links to download in that thread as well). Thanks, Mirko.