Budgets

Paul Lynam
Paul Lynam Member Posts: 3
edited December 2018 in Reckon One
I've just started using reckon ad I'm trying to set up a budget but it will not allow me to populate the fields, maybe I need to upgrade my subscription.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Paul,

Glad to have you on board! We've got some info here on how to create a budget in Reckon One -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvoGVPPlVqE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Lynam
    edited December 2018
    Many thanks for you reply. My problem is that when I put my curser in the box to populate it will not allow me to type anything, I've tried on two separate computers. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    I just tested this on my own account but seemed to be ok.
    When you click on a certain field, can you click INTO the field itself so you can remove the 0? ie. by highlighting the 0 and then inputting your desired value.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Lynam
    edited December 2018
    no it just won't let me get in at all, if I input a number it sometimes picks up the first number only, for example I input 8400 and it will only pick up the 8 than I can't delete it. Very frustrating 
  • Rav
    edited December 2018
    Hmmm sounds a little odd. Which browser are you using? I know you've mentioned you've tried on different computers, but could you do me a favour and also try an alternative browser?

Is this only affecting budgets?