Business Management Software Identifier

Options
Stuart Craig
Stuart Craig Member Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I need to locate my Reckon BMS Identifier that the ATO uses to identify my organisation for STP processing.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    For Reckon Hosted I had to go to Reckon Gov connect to the window you use to upload the STP file and click on Company Advisor info. You can login into portal.reckon.com with Reckon ID to get there
  • Stuart Craig
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks Kris, but that's not the number I need. It's a unique GUID number format. It's 32 digits long and resembles XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX 

I need this number to transfer my STP from Reckon to another payroll package. Regards, Stuart
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Sorry that’s all I know, I was sceptical that it was what you wanted, I haven’t heard of the GUID number
  • Stuart Craig
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thanks for the advice Kevin. I will give the developers a call to see if they can assist. I've been guided by the below ATO paper;

https://softwaredevelopers.ato.gov.au/sites/default/files/resource-attachments/STP_Tech_Focus_Group_Recomendation_BMS-ID.PDF

Regards,
    Stuart