Calculate annual leave payment if employee was employed as FT Salary and then PT Salary and then resigns

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
if an employee changes from full time salary monthly to part time salary monthly, how do you work out amount to pay for holiday pay if they resign, as their salary has changed
Photo of Helena


  • 70 Points

Posted 1 week ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!