Can anyone assist with this error ATO state that it is a Reckon problem

Oats
Oats Member Posts: 61
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
ATO Messages

The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.

Error message

• You have not nominated this software provider to secure transmissions made through online (cloud based) software.To resolve, please log on to Access Manager (AUSkey required) and select 'my nominated software provider' and follow the instructions to nominate a provider, or call the ATO.You will need provide the following details:Software provider name and/or their ABN and Software ID
I don't use online accounting software I only use Reckon Accounts Plus 2018.  

Can the online version be deleted as I don't use it?

I have spoken to ATO and they advised that this could be Reckon problem.  Can someone let me know how to fix this?  I have advised the ATO of software ID for Reckon Accounts Plus, and later lodgements have been successful,  This error is on my first lodgement. 

Comments

• Oats
    edited May 2019
    when I open Reckon govconnect portal there are 2  options reckon one and reckon accounts desktop.  I don't use the reckon one.  Yes I have spoke to the ATO and given them the software ID that is in the company govconnect section.     Only a problem with the first lodgement. Do I need to do something to re-lodge this one?

• Oats
    edited May 2019
    The software id is in reckon gov connect.  And I have checked access manager and states that reckon is connected in nominated software provider.