Can anyone help.

Options
Barry Hibbert
Barry Hibbert Member Posts: 3
edited June 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have been using a third party software to interface with Reckon Accounts premier sending invoices to Reckon without any problem. I had an occasion where I needed to post a no-charge or zero value invoice to Reckon. For some reason it does not appear in Reckon when posted over. Is there any way to tfix his to accept zero value invoice?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Barry,
    Which third party software provider are you using in connection with your Reckon Accounts software?

Also, have you had a chat with them as yet in relation to this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Barry Hibbert
    Barry Hibbert Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I use Syrinx which is a UK Rental/Hire Program. They are not that helpful. When I purchased the software is was supposed to be compatible with QuickBooks. It does work ok with Reckon, but as there are very few Reckon users they are not that interested in doing anything. I am not absolutely sure the problem is with Reckon or Syrinx. I can post an invoice from Syrinx to Reckon as long as it has a value. Do you know if anyone has ever posted a zero value invoice from any 3rd part software to Reckon. At least this will tell me if the problem is Reckon or Syrinx.