Can data be accessed without a renewed license?

marian
marian Member Posts: 8
Is it possible to use my old reckon account on Personal Plus 2018 without updating to the latest version.? For an unknown reason I'm unable to update despite having paid my renewal in December but I  need to access my data. (I've posted a separate request for help to upgrade)

Comments

• Craig C_8009538
    Craig C_8009538 Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    Hi Marian, yes you can. But you will need to call their call centre on 1800 732 566 and insist you want to stay on Personal Plus 2018. I went through this process earlier this week. I also sent off an email to their customer service, but after a week, there was no reply, hence the call to their call centre. Best regards, Craig
  • marian
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Craig. 
    Calling is a tad difficult as 1800 numbers only work within Australia. I might see if I can have better luck with an email. 
  • marian
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Kevin.
    Unfortunately the support line can't be accessed from Zambia where I now live. So I'll try via email and hope I have better luck than Craig, otherwise I'm in a real bind.  
  • Craig C_8009538
    Craig C_8009538 Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    +61 2 9134 3300 is the number that the 1800 number maps into. Hope that helps. Craig
  • marian
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for that.
    I've just sent an email and hope I have better luck than you. Calls from here are $5/minute and costs very quickly mount by the time one holds in the queue then tries to explain to at least 2 people (I've had this issue each renewal and apparently its my account at their end). However, if after a week (like you) I will have to bite the expensive bullet and call. thanks for the number.