Can I create purchase orders in Reckon Accounts Premier 2015? Is it an extra module to buy?

Kellie_7269332
Kellie_7269332 Member Posts: 5
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Purchase Orders

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Go to Edit>preferences click on 'items & inventory' then make sure 'inventory & purchase orders' are ticked
  • Kellie_7269332
    edited November 2015

fabulous - thanks Charles.  exactly what we were after.  now just have to create all the Items

thanks for coming back to me so quickly

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Just so long as you're not in the furniture transport industry

depending on what industry you're in you may need to have a good think about it before you just set up items willy nilly

In my furniture industry client we ended up with an item list that took 10 minutes to scroll down. What he had was say 1 item (lounge) going to say 5 different places called say ABCDE (Armidale, Ballina etc) to 5 different clients  eg HN, AF, AM (Harvey Norman, Alpha Furniture etc) with 5 different prices; so effectively you could have 25 different permutations of 1 item. The way we solved it was thinking about the shortcut that Reckon uses so you only have to use the first letter and it will get you most of the way there, ie LAHN Lounge Armidale Harvey Norman with its own price

• Kellie_7269332
    edited November 2015
    We are property developers so it is about cost control rather than inventory.  Will just have an Item for each cost centre - only about 20.  But will take on board your comments.  Thank you for being so helpful
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi Kellie
     We would love to talk to you, as your are property developers, i have worked as for property developers and construction company for many years . We have got some great applications for constructions business. Are you from SA , i am talking to some one from there right  today.
    they are using Databuild , they need PO Integration.  

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009