can reckon one email all customers monthly statements as one batch email

Options
Andrew Cleverley
Andrew Cleverley Member Posts: 17
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
I am using reckon one, and i am wanting to send all of my customers an end of month statement each month. I have over 200 customers and to sit there and send them all a statement individually is very time consuming. Can this not be done as one batch email? the same as when payslips are emailed its one batch email?

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• John_P
    John_P Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello Andrew

Like many other users I share your frustration.

This facility has been requested for some time now, but has yet to be implemented. This request also applied to Invoices as well.
    Here's hoping!

Cheers

John P.
  • Andrew Cleverley
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi John

This for me is probably one of the biggest down falls for the whole reckon one software, Cash flow is the most important thing for any business and without this function i believe it cripples all small business as the time it takes for this to be done individually is extreme.

Do you know if reckon have mentioned anything about this being a priority in the future or is it not on there radar at all.

Many other accounting softwares do this standard

Andrew
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi guys,
    This is certainly on the feature request list and logged already on our Ideas Portal, its not the most popular request among users but its definitely up there on the list. I'd highly recommend adding your vote to it HERE as updates & future inclusion decisions are based on demand from users derived from the Ideas Portal.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew Cleverley
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I will definitely add my vote and I encourage everyone to vote PLEASE, everyone I talk to who uses reckon spends hours doing this exact process.
     Thanks Rav 
  • Jason Kociolek
    Jason Kociolek Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Rav, Was there any update on the feature for emailing all statements and multiple invoices in one action?
  • jasonk
    jasonk Member Posts: 1
    Options

Is there any update on this feature yet.