Can someone please explain why the payslip does not show the super figure, even though it is more th

Options
Dewi Hermanto
Dewi Hermanto Member Posts: 16
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Can someone please explain why the payslip does not show the super figure, even though it is more than $450 threshold per month? did I miss something in the super payroll setup? First time this week using STP. Super information needs also be sent out, doesn't it? How can I change the threshold amount to $1? so any super accrued will be shown.Thank you

Comments

• Hawk
    Hawk Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2020
    Options
    You need to setup Super Fund company details at "Super Fund" tab under "Payroll" menu then add them to your employee Pay Set Up under that employee details. The super will automatically calculate on every payrun and will display on pay slip once above $450. Hope this helps.
  • Vicki Williams-Haynes
    Vicki Williams-Haynes Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I had something similar earlier this week.  I noticed that during setup I had the "Joined Super Fund" in the Employee setup date AFTER the payrun date which meant that it didn't calculate the super due to the discrepancy in dates.  I changed the Joined fund date to 01/07/18 and it fixed it.  I hope this might help als.  Good luck

• Hawk
    Hawk Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2019
    Options
    On top of that, remember to go to Pay Item setup and tick those earnings that is subjected to Super in "Super guarantee" pay item.
  • Dewi Hermanto
    Dewi Hermanto Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! I missed that, didnt know hat I need to tick the items inside the box. Thanks heaps