Can you customise and save reports in RECKON ONE

Options
Sheena
Sheena Member Posts: 4
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
I'd like to customise and save reports in RECKON ONE payroll so I don't need to reset them each time I return to them and print them. Also change the margins and font sizes so I can fit more on a page (so reports have a lot of white space) Is this possible??

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,301 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Me too, it drives me crazy to have to do the same thing every week.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Nope you can't
  • Peter_9962328
    Peter_9962328 Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Same as Sheena and Kris.
    It is such a time waster to have to redo this again and again.

Can we put adding this on a priority wish list for Reckon developers please.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Would be great if you could drop a vote on this feature request here - https://ideas.reckon.com/ideas/RKN1-I-172 

The reports area in an overall sense is something the team are looking at sharpening including this specific feature.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DIYShutters
    DIYShutters Member Posts: 3
    Options

Maybe I am not using it right but one thing I hate is if you get say an accounts report with every transaction and you click on a specific one to change it, you then lose the report entirely and have to regenerate it.

This seems such a basic fault, I must be missing something?

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi DIYShutters

Yes, you are missing a couple of things, if you click on a transaction in a report (right click) it and open in a new tab, make your changes, save, close the tab then the report is still in the tab before, just refresh it.

Also if you accidently open in the same tab, just click the back arrow once or twice until you get back to the report.