can you make the font bigger on my pc

Cheryl Boneham
Cheryl Boneham Member Posts: 17
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I find the font very small on Reckon Hosted for the whole program, I know I can change the font on reports & invoices but is there a way to make the font larger for the whole program

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi Cheryl
    If you alter the zoom/view of your browser and this will in turn increase the size of Reckon Accounts Hosted.
    It depends on the browser you use, but below is a screenshot of using Hosted on Google Chrome at 150% zoom.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cheryl Boneham
    edited July 2020
    I am using Opera
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thanks for the clue Rav.  Whilst I have been able to do this in Chrome, I had not been able to find the way to do this in Opera, because I wasn't able to find the proper menu "button".  So, in looking around, I eventually found the Opera menu within a round red background circle (with a white centre) in the top left hand corner of the browser - the opposite end to where it is in Chrome - Opera actually call this the "O Menu".  Clicking on that brings up a menu listing which includes Zoom.  Interestingly, whilst ?"Ctrl +" ?is an alternative way to do this within other browser windows, when fully logged into Hosted, the "O Menu" method is the only way to engage zoom. 

Cheryl, by following the above, you will be able to engage zoom within Hosted.
    John L G 
  • Cheryl Boneham
    edited April 2019
    Thanks