Cancel registration within Reckon Portal for GOvConnect STP

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
I need to cancel or delete the registration of an entity via Reckon Portal for GovConnect STP?
How do I do this? I made an error creating 2 separate logins for different entities instead of one application for the 2 entities .... which will be much easier.
Photo of Debbie

Debbie

• 434 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,802 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Debbie,
Have there been any STP submissions made to either of these entities?
If so, they cannot be deleted for any reason but I'll wait for your confirmation.
Photo of Debbie

Debbie

Morning. No submissions have been made for either of the entities. I only need to be complaint by the 1st July.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,602 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Debbie,
I'll need to know the following;

- The user names ie. email addresses for BOTH of the Reckon Portal accounts you've created:
- The ABN's registered for GovConnect under each respective Reckon Portal account:
- Business name(s):
- Which of the STP entities and Reckon Portal account you require to be deleted:

Send the above to me at community@reckon.com
(Edited)
Photo of Debbie

Debbie

Email sent. Please ignore my first email and refer to the 2nd email for details of the 2 companies
Photo of Debbie

Debbie

Rav - Have you been able to delete the registration as requested via my email this morning?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,602 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Debbie,
Yes, I've just heard that the team have deleted the STP entity and secondary Reckon Portal account from the details you've sent through.
You can now register the ABN under the existing Reckon Portal account.

Cheers
Photo of Michelle Muir

Michelle Muir

• 70 Points
Hi Rav,

I also have to cancel an ABN on Reckon Gov Connect. Can you please advise how to do this so I can start lodging stp.