Cancelled cheque - how to edit entry?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
I have a bill that was paid by cheque (entered thru bill>make payment) - but months later we've been advised that the cheque was lost. How do I edit that entry to show that cheque payment as $0 cancelled cheque, so I can re-make my payment with a new cheque? (Other than just changing the cheque #?)

It won't let me just allocate $0 to the bill with that payment. Comes up with an error:
  • E0000000011: Please enter a non-zero payment amount or allocate the zero amount as a cash payment.

Photo of Aleisha


  • 646 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!