Cancelling an Adjustment That Has Already Been Submitted

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
I put through an adjustment and submitted it to the ATO.  The adjustment is wrong and I need to cancel it.  I understand I can't cancel it once it is submitted but can I do another adjustment for the same date and put $0 in each section to cancel out the incorrect adjustment that was submitted?
Photo of Kim Stuart

Kim Stuart

  • 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

  • 100,974 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kim,
If your initial adjustment was wrong then just create another one which offsets the difference in the figures. For example, if you sent an adjustment for $500.00 gross pay but in reality should have been $300.00, send another adjustment for -$200.00 etc.