Cannot email payslips from reckon plus 2014 using windows 10

Helen McKenzie
Helen McKenzie Member Posts: 13
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Reckon Plus 2014 just loaded my program onto a new windows 10 computer from using it on a windows 8.1 laptop, which died. when i go to email the payslips the first window has all the info ticked but when I proceed the next window is empty. HELP!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Good morning Helen,

Are you receiving any error messages upon proceeding to the next screen that you've mentioned?

Has this issue only appeared since the change to Windows 10?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Helen McKenzie
    edited December 2015
    no error message, and yes only since i've updated to windows 10. After talking to quickbooks they told me to try : 1. file- send forms- esc,  after a short while old payslip forms did present, according to quickbooks 189 of them. i'm pretty sure i completed the above process more than 189 times but same payslips and date remained the same on the screen. I  called quickbooks again and they said just keep going until the dummy payslip presents. 

• Helen McKenzie
    edited February 2017
    sorry! i forgot to add I'm using outlook 13 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for getting back to me Helen.

Completely understand that it's quite a frustrating process to have to go through but you're definitely on the right track.

There's some info on this here - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3757

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Helen McKenzie
    edited December 2015
    Hi Rav,
    Tried that, and over that hump. Error 20 kept coming up when i'd go to email,
    someone suggested i run administrator when i use reckon, this has help fix the error 20 problem , but when i press to send the email in that window, the window "sever busy" pops up and i cannot proceed from there.