My Customer ID 490213
My Customer PIN 792768

Comments

• Allan Burrow ajburrow@optusnet.com.au
    edited March 2018
    Thanks Kevin, I'll give that go.
    edited March 2018
    Have inserted the disk but it won't open! Message tells me that it can't find D:\autorun.exe  !!
    edited March 2018
    Hi Kevin,
    just had Reckon Support on the phone talking to some guy in New Delhi and he emailed me the 2018 update (which for some reason I didn't have!) and he was still unable to get the program to work.  My program is Home & Business.  If Support can't sort this out where on earth do I go, as it's impossible, for me at least to get to talk to someone in local support. As an aside every other program on my computer is working OK!
    Cheers,
    Allan Burrow
    edited March 2018
    I thought the program was already in C:\ and if it isn't I have no idea how to get it in there!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited August 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I had along session with Prajesh Gola in New Delhi and he couldn't fix it either and the general concensus was that my computer was the problem.  It's strange because every other program is working fine.  I cannot get into Reckon and I also cannot download anything from the net.
    I've been threatening myself to get a new computer for quite some time now and yesterday I bit the bullet and did just that! Now I have to find out what I have to do to get Reckon transferred to this new computer as well as transferring everything else as well!
    KB?!! Not sure what that is!
    Regards,
    Allan Burrow